Rules during the conference
- At UAS Burgenland, events of all kinds (scientific conferences, school visits, excursions, information events, rentals, etc.) are possible without restrictions.
- Updated information about rules during the conference: https://www.fh-burgenland.at/en/safe-fh-covid-19-infos/#c14115
If you are traveling to Austria (applied for all countries)
- The so-called “3-G” rule (vaccinated/recovered or tested) only applies when entering Austria but no longer during your stay.
- The “3-G” proof (vaccinated/recovered or tested) has been lifted for restaurants, bars, clubs and events.
- Updated information: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information
3G: fully vaccinated or recovered or tested (PCR tested or antigen tested)
Regulations for vaccinated persons
The vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days after the second dose.
The vaccination certificate is valid for 365 days after a booster shot (second or third dose depending on the vaccine).
Regulations for recovered persons
• If you have recovered from Covid-19, you do not have to test for the virus for 180 days from the end of the infection. You need your quarantine order or a medical certificate from your doctor to prove that you have recovered from the infection.
• The vaccination certificate is valid for 180 days from the day of vaccination for recovered persons who got the first dose of the Covid vaccine.
Regulations for tested persons
• PCR tests are valid for 48 hours for persons aged 12 and over.
• Antigen tests (e.g. from a testing centre or pharmacy) are valid for 24 hours.
• Antigen self-tests are no longer valid as entrance tests!