For who will contribute with posters (onsite or online).
- The poster should be in A0, portrait format
- Please use the attached template
- The poster should be written in English and in readable font
- The poster should be sent as PDF to email@example.com (cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) latest by the 16 of May
- The presenter should be available during the poster session (19 May – 11:15-12:00 CET) to present the poster. For the poster session on Thursday, we will provide a Webex room for online sharing. Please join this on Thursday. There you can switch between rooms to discuss the different posters. Room link: https://fh-burgenland.webex.com/meet/alexandra.baldwin
- A certificate of attendance will be provided (only) upon the presentation of your poster